Sunday, February 22, 2015

Corrupt Police Chief Sends Officer Home After Not Fixing Ticket

        Sworn statements, now in the hands of the FBI, provide additional insight into the routinely dysfunctional and illegal activity inside the Village of Pelham Manor government.  The in-charge-of-nothing police chief is quoted as saying, "Pierpont [the village manager] wants me to give you a hard time over these tickets..." 

        One officer, who refused to rip up a ticket for a Mrs. Nancy Johnston (a/k/a Mrs. Fisher), the wife of a former village board member, was told by Police Chief Al Mosiello, “It’s not like she’s some black guy from the Bronx.”   After the officer refused to “fix” the ticket, Chief Mosiello whined, “you don’t understand,  Pierpont’s my boss.”   Like magic, the officer later learned that the ticket was made to disappear.  .... MORE ....



          It is, of course, impossible to find an incident of ticket fixing more disgusting than what happened to an on-duty Pelham Manor police officer who was critically injured by a driver, but who happened to be connected to corrupt village officials.  CLICK HERE TO READ, "The Disgraceful Government of the Village of Pelham Manor - Part I"

        One cop says, "I personally observed Police Officer [REDACTED] being relieved of his command and sent home early for writing a ticket to a Mrs. Garvey, the wife of a doctor who is close to the Village of Pelham Manor administration."   

        Countless officers have witnessed first-hand how ticket-fixing is done in the Pelham Manor Police Department- all orchestrated by village manager John Pierpont and as authorized by village board members: Mayor Bertrand (a/k/a "Randy") C. Sellier, Deputy Mayor Neal Schwarzfeld, Louis Annunziata and Christopher R. Winston.  

        And the sworn affidavits, along with the thereto attached documentary evidence, is packed with startling revelations, including:

•  I firmly believe that the citizens of Pelham Manor and the obligations of law enforcement are compromised by the Administrators of the Village of Pelham Manor, the Chief of Police, and by the Village Manager, John Pierpont.

•  There is a big problem with ticket-fixing in the Village of Pelham Manor.  On numerous occasions I was told by Pelham Manor police chief Alfred Mosiello to “take care of these tickets.”

• I was further told by police chief Mosiello that, “Pierpont wants me to give you a hard time over these tickets…”

• I once pulled over a vehicle for making an illegal left turn, and I ticketed the driver.  The driver, John Ruggiero, told me four (4) times that his brother was Joe Ruggiero, the Village of Pelham Manor Fire Chief.  I was subsequently approached by Police Chief Mosiello and asked “what  are you going to do with the [Ruggiero] ticket…  I told the police chief that he (Joesph Ruggiero) needed to go to court. The police chief responded to me by saying, “that’s not good enough.”  

• I later learned that the ticket was made to go away; apparently the police chief went into the village clerk’s office and demanded the actual ticket from one of the clerks.  [REDACTED] COPIES ARE ATTACHED AS [REDACTED]. 

• On another occasion, I ticketed a Nancy Johnston (a/k/a Mrs. Fisher) for a minor infraction; she had become unusually combative during the time I ticketed her but I calmed the situation and simply gave her a summons.  I was subsequently called into Police Chief Mosiello’s office and told that Mrs. Johnston/Fisher had filed a complaint against me. 

• Chief Mosiello asked me if I knew who Mrs. Johnston/Fisher was, which I didn’t; I was told by the Chief that Mrs. Johnston/Fisher was the wife of a former village trustee.  

Police Chief Mosiello then said to me, “It’s not like she’s some black guy from the Bronx.”  

• I was asked by Chief Mosiello what I was going to do with the ticket, and I said she should go to court.  I was then told by Chief Mosiello that, “Pierpont wants me to give you a hard time over this ticket.” After I refused to “fix” the ticket, Chief Mosiello said to me, “you don’t understand,  Pierpont’s my boss.” I later learned that the ticket was made to disappear.  [REDACTED] COPIES ARE ATTACHED AS [REDACTED]. 

I was on-duty and present the evening of November 15, 2011 when Pelham Manor Police Officer Michael Tillistrand was seriously injured by a vehicle driven by the Village of Pelham Manor Fire Department’s Chief’s daughter Jillian Ruggiero.  I was on the scene and actually witnessed the accident, however I was NEVER asked by any “investigators” about the accident.  I believe that it was absolutely and highly improper to have the vehicle that actually hit Officer Tillistrand be placed inside the village garage area— and under the control of and accessible to- of the driver’s father, Pelham Manor Fire Chief Joseph Ruggiero.  CLICK HERE to read the story that combines Tampering with Evidence and Pelham Manor Ticket Fixing

20 comments:

  1. Police Chief Mosiello CANNOT be allowed to retire and get a hefty pension. The SPINELESS Pelham Manor Board needs to IMMEDIATELY SUSPEND the police chief until a full (and REAL) investigation is completed.

    SUSPEND PELHAM MANOR POLICE THIEF ALBERT MOSIELLO NOW before he can retire !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deputy mayor Schwarzfeld, you need to let your employer The Norris McLaughlin Law Firm know of your covering up of various crimes committed by Pierpont and that you stand accused of covering up these crimes. I'm surprised you didn't hire your own law firm to investigate the ticket fixing. As counsel of this firm you could of legally collected a referral fee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Pierpont needs to retire on medical disability. PSYCHOTIC, suffering from psychosis. PSYCHOSIS- Abnormal condition of the mind, SEVERE MENTAL DISORDERS that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayor Sellier, add up all the FIRES that Fire Chief Ruggiero MISSED because he was AWOL. Then add up the property damage. Then call the surrounding fire departments and ask how many times they had to take over active fires because those fires were out of Ruggiero's league.

    I heard that Fire chief/thief Joe Ruggiero would sit in his UNMARKED Chief's car, waiting to disappear. Joe made a complete joke of the fire department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAIT !!!!!! Don't fire Pierpont, and don't let him go out on medical leave, even though I agree he is one severely mentally demented bastard.

    John Pierpont ALSO NEEDS TO BE SUSPENDED..... PIERPONT SHOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER be able to get a pension.

    IMMEDIATELY SUSPEND Ruggiero AND Pierpont !!!!!

    Wake up you corrupt board members!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayor Sellier and the rest of the clowns that are impersonating Trustees need to put Chief Mosellio's retirement papers on hold. How can you let someone retire who covered up a murder?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spineless sissies: mayor seller and dep. mayor schwarzfeld canceled tomorrow night's Board of Trustee's meeting. Maybe Pierpont canceled the meeting.

    TOTAL DISGRACE...... WAY TO LEAD, MAYOR SELLIER !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fire Thief Ruggiero has been using village property to run his Auto Repair business for the last 20 years (when he's not hiding evidence, of course). Using the village garage for his own repair business is called THEFT OF SERVICES. You can find it in NY State Penal Law 165.15 #9. Fire thief Joe needs to reimburse the village hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's the very same garage and lift you see in the pictures on this website. EVERY FIRE FIGHTER BELIEVES THEIR CHIEF/THIEF IS DISGRACING THEM. Just ask them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is still doing it. Just a week ago he had 5 cars lined up outside his personal auto shop, i mean the village garage. When will he and the village learn. People have eyes now. The blindfold has been removed. Hope that people realize their Village is still under siege from the old guard. The new Mayor has moved into the position and hopefully the cleaning of the house will start soon.

      Delete
  9. All these anonymous accusations on an anonymous blog are disgusting. All your evidence is anonymous. There may be some truth to the accusations but there is no way to know because everything is . . . anonymous. How could one know whether there is anything legitimate here or you are just trying to rally votes for the opposition in the upcoming village election?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Word at Penfield Place is Pierpont shredding papers, leaving with garbage bags full of documents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that's what he is doing there all those late nights. I figured he was just counting all the money he STEALS from the tax payers and planning how he can screw hard working men out of their jobs.

      Delete
  11. I initially felt the same way about the anonymous nature of this website and I emailed those behind it. I must say I appreciated them getting back to me to question whether I wanted my name anywhere near the allegations. It was clearly pointed out to me that what is said is backed up with documentation. The elderly gentlemen was rightfully in fear after he had a run in with Mrs. Pierpont, and I know of a manor doctor who Pierpont got a search warrant from a judge so he could take pictures of some interior construction. Finally, I know a few cops (who are good people) and they have confirmed the very nasty retaliatory nature of this village administration. Let's stick to the facts (and documentation) and most importantly let's have some healthy change so there is some transparency into the workings of our local government. Signed, reluctantly (but wisely) anonymous !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So police officers witness criminal acts by PIERPONT and RUGGIERO but they are afraid to make a lawful arrest because they will lose their jobs. Pierpont has destroyed the Police Dept. The Mafia's got nothing over these criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The corrupt village manager will have to be a lot more sneaky now. The commanding officer as of March 1st will not look the other way is he is aware of criminal activity going on. If you don't believe it try something the cuffs will be on you before you know it. Pierpont is not the police chief boss,the board of trustees are. Pierpont was the perv chiefs boss because he was a coward. So Pierpont I dare you to try anything. If it smells bad you are going down.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Talk about ticket fixing, I know for a fact that the ex dwarf of police fixed several tickets for the fixer Pierpont ,he received while driving his village vehicle. Pierpont received the speeding tickets, roughly eight, going to visit his kids at college. I know that for a fact because the midget came in my office to make the phone calls to fix the tickets. Don't believe me it's easy to check. Please don't use that lawyer Nugent he will never find anything. Why does the board not know anything is a disgrace. .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deputy Mayor Schwarzfeld look into civil service law on Fire THIEF RUGGIERO holding 2 DEPT OF WORKS JOBS. ITS ILLEGAL

    ReplyDelete
  16. The FBI should really look into the Town of Eastchester from Anthony Colavita, Lousi Reda, Timothy Bonci, Hector DeLeo, etc....... from wrong deaths to injuries to disabilities to racism and corruption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything involving an attorney named John Callahan with these guys?

      Delete
  17. I was one of the officers forced out of PMPD by Pierpont and Mosiello. I had 20 years of service, numerous decorations and not one formal disciplinary action in all that time. Days before my retirement was official they served me with charges and effectively fired me when I refused to resign. Most village employees careers end in situations like this since Pierpont has been in charge. Dignified retirements are sadly a thing of the past in the Village of Pelham Manor.

    ReplyDelete